Roskilde tragedy...

articolo da un giornale norvegese

« Older   Newer »

1. ed79

User deleted

CITAZIONE ((careca) @ 28/6/2005, 10:42)
    nick conosci per caso un sito dove ci siano le foto della band durante la tragedia?

credo basti qsta foto...
    la croce fatta con le lattine di birra...una maglia con lo stickman...fiori...candele...biglietti...

user posted image

e ad esprimere quello che hanno vissuto i pearl jam il loro comunicato rilasciato dopo la tragedia...

June 30, 2000

Statement from Pearl Jam in Response to Roskilde Festival Tragedy

Copenhagen, Denmark-This is so painful...I think we are all waiting for someone to wake us and say it was just a horrible nightmare….

And there are absolutely no words to express our anguish in regard to the parents and loved ones of these precious lives that were lost.

We have not yet been told what actually occurred, but it seemed to be random and sickeningly quick…it doesn't make sense.

When you agree to play at a festival of this size and reputation it is impossible to imagine such a heart-wrenching scenario.

Our lives will never be the same, but we know that is nothing compared to the grief of the families and friends of those involved.

It is so tragic ... there are no words.

Devastated,

--Pearl Jam

due i punti chiave secondo me...

Our lives will never be the same

e

Devastated

non penso servano foto...in qste due frasi c'è tutta la drammaticità dell'evento...

30 replies since 27/6/2005, 08:55   6977 views